19 Things For Pandemic Survival that You Probably Forgot to Include in Your Medical Kit
Keep in mind that I’m not including basic first-aid items or meds in this list, because most of you already have a stockpile of those necessities on hand.
- Plenty of Hand sanitizer and soap – was hands thoroughly with hot water and regular or anti-bacterial soap, then use hand sanitizer.
- Disposable thermometers
- N95 HEPA (High efficiency particulate air filter) masks
- Heavy 4 – 6 mill clear plastic for building quarantine areas
- Duct Tape (for putting plastic up)
- Staple Gun and Staples (for putting plastic up)
- Vent fan for negative air flow into the quarantine areas – an air filtering system would be great but probably not possible for most. Ducting can be installed to route contaminated air to someplace safe.