Baking Soda – 112 Uses
Health & Beauty
- Antiperspirant – to make your own, apply baking soda with a powder puff under arms.
- Bee Stings – to sooth the pain and draw out the stinger, apply a paste of baking soda and water to the affected area.
- Breath – to freshen, gargle with 2 ounces of water mixed with ½ teaspoon baking soda. Bug Bites – to relieve itching, make a thick paste using water and baking soda. Apply paste to the bite.
- Canker Sore – to relive pain, mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda, a pinch of salt in 1 cup of water. Gargle.
- Chicken Pox – to relieve itching, add ½ cup baking soda to a lukewarm bath.
- Colds – to relieve stuffy head and nose, use vapor disks in your shower made with 2 cups baking soda, 20 drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Slowly add water to make a thick putty. Divide into muffin tins and allow them to air dry for 24 hours.
- Dandruff – to control, massage your wet scalp with a ¼ – ½ cup of baking soda. Repeat for two weeks.