Tell Congress: Pass the Fair Tax Act of 2015!
The Fair Tax Act of 2015 is the only tax replacement plan before the U.S. Congress that:
- Eliminates all federal income and payroll taxes including personal, gift, estate, capital gains, alternative minimum, Social Security/Medicare, self-employment and corporate.
- Eliminates the need for businesses and individuals to file federal income tax returns.
- Eliminates over 74,000 pages of Internal Revenue Code and the estimated $350 billion in annual compliance costs.
- Defunds, disbands and eliminates the Internal Revenue Service.
- Favors American businesses and workers over foreign corporation, and dramatically increases the rate of economic growth and job creation.
- Brings American jobs back to America and generates employment opportunities for the hundreds of thousands of chronically unemployed.
- Repeals the 16th Amendment and direct taxation through companion legislation