American Spring, Zombie Apocalypse or Billary Bomb
Call it what you will, but the “cards” are so stacked against mainstream-America that only a fool cannot see that there is a terrible storm on the horizon.
We are already seeing reliable reports of voting machines switching votes during the early voting process. Next, we can expect non-citizens being allowed to vote to sway the election.
It is readily apparent to anyone with more than two brain cells that the mainstream media are firmly “bought and paid for” by the political elite on the Democrat side.
There is no doubt in any rational person’s mind that the fix was in at the FBI and DOJ. Add-in the left-wing slant of the IRS and we have a government that regularly ignores the Constitution and Rule of Law. Obama considers the Constitution a flawed document as does Hillary.
It goes without question that those who support a woman who has violated national security laws are themselves condoning her criminal behavior and would do so themselves, if given the chance. If you or I did what she did, we would be in a federal prison.
Given all of the above, there are a few things that average Americans must do to protect themselves:
- First: If you do not have at least one semi-automatic rifle in .223 caliber, buy it now.The reason we suggest .223 is because that is the standard government issue caliber and ammunition is readily available across the country.
- Second: Lay in a supply of 1,000 rounds of FMJ ammunition for that rifle with at least ten 30-round magazines. And, test them all at the range to insure that they feed properly.
- Three: Buy a tactical vest or rapid deployment pack to hold your magazines… stuffing them in a backpack will do you no good, if push comes to shove.
- Four: If you do not have a reliable semi-automatic pistol in either 9mm or 40 S&W (.45 ACP is also good), buy it now, along with six high-capacity magazines and several hundred rounds of JHP ammunition.
- Five: And last, but not least, make sure you have a month’s supply of nonperishable food and water… just in case. (As well as a good First Aid kit (aka Trauma Kit))
For the record, I am not a “prepper“, I am a realist who hopes for the best but prepares for the worst. And, I do not belong to any radical organizations unless you consider my life memberships in the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and VFW (Veterans Of Foreign Wars) as radical.
If by some miracle, the American Spring doesn’t occur, you will still have some superb firearms for self defense and target practice at the range.
All in all, you have nothing to lose by protecting yourself ……. While You Still Can.
He has been a professor at several universities, including the USAF Academy and has published more than twenty-five scientific papers and books. He currently serves on the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center/Medical School IACUC.
Jim and Mary have two children: Susannah Clary-Drake, an avid hunter, is an anthropologist/archeologist residing in N.M. while her husband Carl completes his degree in geography and geographic information systems (GIS).